Webinar Recording: Navigating the NQF
Discover how you can navigate the latest Guide to the National Quality Framework (NQF) with our recent webinar, held in collaboration with the Australian Children's Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA).
Who should watch:
- Service directors
- Approved providers
Key areas of focus
- 5 top tips for using the Guide and to support continuous quality improvement
- Overview of sections 3 and 4 of the Guide to the National Quality Framework
- Practical examples to help you better understand the regulations.
- How to make the most of your professional toolkit for continuous quality improvement and best practices
Meet the hosts:
- Rhonda Livingston: National Education Leader and General Manager for the Leadership, Quality, and Regulatory Support Group. Rhonda leads teams dedicated to supporting the Education and Care sector, providing valuable insights for effective implementation of the National Quality Framework.
- Sean Heffernan: Director, Regulatory Practice and Operations for Early Childhood Services at the Education Standards Board.
If you were unable to join the live webinar, you can watch the recording below.
Navigating the NQF: Your roadmap to continuous improvement