Education Standards Board (08) 8226 0077
Toll free 1800 882 413
Applications e: educationstandardsboard [at] sa.gov.au
Compliance and investigations e: esb.complianceinvestigation [at] sa.gov.au
Media enquiries must be submitted in writing to esb.feedback [at] sa.gov.au
Bulletins, sector updates and alerts
Read our recent regulatory bulletins, sector updates and alerts.
COVID-19 support and information
COVID-19 management guidance from SA Health includes:
- Updated Guidance for management of COVID-19 in educational settings (2 December 2022)
- COVID-Safe measures and requirements for education and care settings (14 October 2022)
- Testing, isolating and quarrantine requirements for preschool and early childhood settings (from 14 October 2022)
Support for COVID-19 outbreaks at a service or school
Please contact the COVID Operations Education Outbreak team at Health.COVIDPublicHealth [at] sa.gov.au for support during a COVID-19 outbreak at a service or school. Note that this email address was updated on 5 September 2022.
Where to find current information about COVID-19
Requirements for COVID-19 are constantly changing. Please find the most recent information and guidance for schools and early childhood services at:
- SA Health
- SA Health Faceboook
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080
- Department for Education.